Lori Wyatt is a steadfast Interior Design professional offering a focused and specialized understanding of Interior Design, with a forte in Hospitality. Attuned to the importance of building professional working relationships within the industry, both commercial and residential, to source the most appropriate materials and furnishings per project. Proficient in designing hotel guestrooms and public spaces, tribal casinos, food and beverage venues, small commercial offices, as well as residential kitchen and bath design. Lori has worked closely with sales representatives, purchasing agents, architects, engineers, general contractors, and end users to create interior spaces that are functional, safe and aesthetically pleasing. Experienced in all aspects of design, from programming through installation. Successful at listening to the needs of each client and collaborating with teams of varying complexities to produce solution-oriented designs, which flow into exceptional spaces that in turn, provide a maximum return on investment. Passionate, self-motivated, detail oriented, and well versed with programs such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, Procore, Trello, Adobe Creative Suite, SpecBook Pro, Studio Designer, and Microsoft Office/Outlook. Her expertise and professional achievements in Interior Design, combined with leadership skills and superior client service, position Lori to thrive in this challenging and creative profession.
• Adaptability, creativity, and artistic flair.
• Disciplined work ethic paired with punctuality.
• Superior organizational and time management skills.
• Works well both independently and collaboratively.
• Strong verbal and graphic communication skills.
• Aptitude for illustration and technical drawing.
• Excellent research and problem-solving skills.
• Understanding of building construction and codes